Learning how to cook for your own food is away of saving money, stress free and build up confident, healthy and youth.
- chicken legs (3 legs, cut into halve, remove bone),
- chopped shallots (2 tablespoons),
- pepper (1/2 – 1 teaspoon),
- salt (1 teaspoon),
- fish sauce (1-2 tablespoons)
- large bowl
- 2 pan
- cut 3 chicken legs into halve and remove bone.
- chop shallots into pieces if you don’t have pre-chopped shallots.
- a large bowl = chicken legs + chopped shallots + pepper + salt + fish sauce ===> MIX well…. fridge overnight
- a pan = cooking coconut oil, deep fry the chicken legs
- a pan = Coco Rico (1 can) + fish sauce (2 tablespoons) + fried chicken ===> COOK until it turns to golden and done.
- eat with rice/bread, salad, cucumber, tomato