In the winter season, hot soup and ginger root are our best best best friends; they help us staying warmer (body heat) and staying away from the flu and allergy especially homemade dried sweetened ginger.
How about you? Cooking is art, science, craft,... good dish and great taste make people happier... Getting more information about our popular cooking shows' index, go to the bottom of the page.
- chicken legs (3 legs, cut into halve, remove bone),
- chopped shallots (2 tablespoons),
- pepper (1/2 – 1 teaspoon),
- salt (1 teaspoon),
- fish sauce (1-2 tablespoons)
- large bowl
- 2 pan
- cut 3 chicken legs into halve and remove bone.
- chop shallots into pieces if you don’t have pre-chopped shallots.
- a large bowl = chicken legs + chopped shallots + pepper + salt + fish sauce ===> MIX well…. fridge overnight
- a pan = cooking coconut oil, deep fry the chicken legs
- a pan = Coco Rico (1 can) + fish sauce (2 tablespoons) + fried chicken ===> COOK until it turns to golden and done.
- eat with rice/bread, salad, cucumber, tomato
Do you know what I've seen today? I saw a message, "No Farm, No Food", on the car's rear of my neighbor whom husband and wife are both medicine doctors.
Knowing how to cook is a way of money saving.
Vietnamese food... Chinese food... American food... Cantonese food... Southern food... healthy food... cooking techniques... cooking tips... recipe ideas... recipe videos...