Welcome to FoodNetBay!
- chicken legs (3 legs, cut into halve, remove bone),
- chopped shallots (2 tablespoons),
- pepper (1/2 – 1 teaspoon),
- salt (1 teaspoon),
- fish sauce (1-2 tablespoons)
- large bowl
- 2 pan
- cut 3 chicken legs into halve and remove bone.
- chop shallots into pieces if you don’t have pre-chopped shallots.
- a large bowl = chicken legs + chopped shallots + pepper + salt + fish sauce ===> MIX well…. fridge overnight
- a pan = cooking coconut oil, deep fry the chicken legs
- a pan = Coco Rico (1 can) + fish sauce (2 tablespoons) + fried chicken ===> COOK until it turns to golden and done.
- eat with rice/bread, salad, cucumber, tomato
- Ga Quay Nuoc Dua - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Coconut Chicken Leg Roti) (0.575)
- Ga Xe Moi - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Chicken...) (0.527)
- Chicken Santa Fe - Uyen Thy's Cooking (0.527)
- Canh Ga Chien Nuoc Mam - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce Flavor) (0.527)
- Ga Tam Me Chien Don + Tim va Me Ga Lan Bot Chien Don by Uyen Thy's Cooking (Deep Fried Chicken...) (0.527)
- Ga Xao Hat Dieu - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Chicken Cashew Nuts) (0.527)
- Cach lam mon mut dua thom ngon (How to make dried sweetened coconut ribbon) (0.520)
- Banh Tam - Xuan Hong's Cooking (Steamed Yuca/Cassave Cake with Coconut Flakes) (0.520)
- Banh Bao Chi - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Sweet Rice Flour Unbaked Cup Cake) (0.504)
- Banh Cay - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Fried Spicy Cake) (0.504)
- Bun Nuoc Leo – Uyen Thy’s Cooking (RANDOM - 0.079)