In the winter season, hot soup and ginger root are our best best best friends; they help us staying warmer (body heat) and staying away from the flu and allergy especially homemade dried sweetened ginger.
How about you? Cooking is art, science, craft,... good dish and great taste make people happier... Getting more information about our popular cooking shows' index, go to the bottom of the page.
- seafood: 2 lbs squid with heads
- vegetables: tomato (2), cucumber (3), Chinese celery, scallion, white onion (1)
- noodle: mung bean threads
- seasonings: soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic (3 cloves)
- steam mung bean threads
- prepare garlic
- prepare the vegetable (remove the skins and slice or cut them)
- cut the squid into half
- stir fry the vegetable (time: < 5 minutes): add cooking oil and then add garlic and onion when the pan is hot, add a little salt, stir; add squids, add a little salt and stir; add cucumber, add a little salt, stir; add tomato in the center, add Chinese celery, add a little salt, add 1/2 tsp sugar, add a little black pepper, add 2 tbsp soy sauce; cover the pan at the high temperature for couple seconds – minutes; remove the cover and stir; add scallion, add 1 tsp sugar.
- prepare a dish: add mung bean noodle, add all prepared stuffs in (5) on the top of mung bean, add a little black pepper
- eat with soy sauce with hot chili.
Do you know what I've seen today? I saw a message, "No Farm, No Food", on the car's rear of my neighbor whom husband and wife are both medicine doctors.
Knowing how to cook is a way of money saving.
Vietnamese food... Chinese food... American food... Cantonese food... Southern food... healthy food... cooking techniques... cooking tips... recipe ideas... recipe videos...