Ingredients to make stir fried cucumber and calamari:
- seafood: 2 lbs squid with heads
- vegetables: tomato (2), cucumber (3), Chinese celery, scallion, white onion (1)
- noodle: mung bean threads
- seasonings: soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic (3 cloves)
How to make stir fried cucumber and calamari?
Dua Leo Xao Muc – Cathy Ha’s Cooking
- steam mung bean threads
- prepare garlic
- prepare the vegetable (remove the skins and slice or cut them)
- cut the squid into half
- stir fry the vegetable (time: < 5 minutes): add cooking oil and then add garlic and onion when the pan is hot, add a little salt, stir; add squids, add a little salt and stir; add cucumber, add a little salt, stir; add tomato in the center, add Chinese celery, add a little salt, add 1/2 tsp sugar, add a little black pepper, add 2 tbsp soy sauce; cover the pan at the high temperature for couple seconds – minutes; remove the cover and stir; add scallion, add 1 tsp sugar.
- prepare a dish: add mung bean noodle, add all prepared stuffs in (5) on the top of mung bean, add a little black pepper
- eat with soy sauce with hot chili.
Stir Fried Cucumber and Calamari
Cách làm dưa leo xào mực
Preparing your own food: saving money to buy a house or a new car, saving money for your kid's college fund, saving money for your retirement, saving money for a family vacation, paying off your debt, paying off your student loan,...
*****Plenty of reasons to cook your own dinner or to make your own food.*****