Cach lam mut me ~ How to make sundried sweetened tamarind
Ingredients to make sundried sweetened tamarind:
- tamarind (large, big, straight and healthy)
How to make sundried sweetened tamarind?
- Soak tamarind in the water for 3 hours
- Peel off the skin
- MAKE SURE – DON’T BREAK … DON’T CHOP OFF…
- Soak it in the water with sea salt for 3 days
- Take tamarind out
- Cut along the fruit to remove the seeds
- Stab around each tamarind by using small sharp utensil likes fork,…
- Soak it in the water 1 more day.
- Take tamarind out.
- Add sugar to tamarind.
- Place on the stove, COOK 8-10 minutes
- Remove from the stove and soak it again in the sugar
- When see the tamarinds are clear, place each piece on the tray and dry them under the sun for 2 days.
- When the tamarinds are dried, wet them with one layer sugar.
- Then another thinned layer of sugar before wrapping.
- Total time: 9-10 days (sunshine), 11-12 days (bad weather)
How to make sundried sweetened tamarind
Cách làm mứt me
More from my site