- Coconut (not young and not old), sugar (white), milk, vanilla, artificial color or pandan leave extract
- a knife, a pot /pan, chopsticks, a tray, oven…
- Clean coconut; detach the coconut’s meat.
- Slice (thick: 1 mm, long: couple cm)
- Wash to remove outer coconut oil.
- Leave there 15-20 minutes until all water exit.
- 1kg coconut : 400-600 gram sugar = mix
- color: can use artificial color or extracted panda leave.
- Leave there until sugar is dissolved (3-5 hrs)
- a pot + mixed coconut + medium heat + stir every 10 minutes = until all sugar formed around the coconut and the coconut dried.
- remove from the heat and spread the dried coconut on a tray allowing drying.
- while stirring, adding vanilla or color (optional)
- stir slowly
Cooking Recipes You Might Like
- Cach lam mut me (How to make sundried sweetened tamarind) (0.753)
- Banh Cam & Banh Cong (Vietnam) - Southern Vietnam Sweetened Donuts (0.582)
- Banh Canh Bot Gao Luc Tom Cua - Shrimp & Crab Brown Rice Udon Soup (based on Ms. Ho Duc Thieu Anh's Recipes) (0.500)
- Banh Cuon Trang Chao (Savory Flat Rice Flour Cake) (0.500)
- Me Ngam Cam Thao (Soaked Tamarind with Liquorice) (0.500)
- Cach Lam Mut Bi (How to make dried sweetened winter melon) (0.219)
- Che Buoi Lanh - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Cold Pomelo Sweet Dessert) (0.128)
- Keo Dau Phong - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Peanut Candy / Peanut Brittle) (0.110)
- Mut Gung Deo - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Wet Sweetened Ginger-Papaya) (0.104)
- Ga Quay Nuoc Dua - Uyen Thy's Cooking (Coconut Chicken Roti) (0.100)
- Dua Leo Xao Muc - Cathy Ha's Cooking Express (Stir Fried Cucumber and Calamari) (RANDOM - 0.046)