In the winter season, hot soup and ginger root are our best best best friends; they help us staying warmer (body heat) and staying away from the flu and allergy especially homemade dried sweetened ginger.
How about you? Cooking is art, science, craft,... good dish and great taste make people happier... Getting more information about our popular cooking shows' index, go to the bottom of the page.
Baked Yuca Cake
Xem Banh Khoai Mi Nuong – Kheo Tay Hay Lam
Video “Banh Khoai Mi Nuong” information:
- Presenter by Kim Ngoc & Mimi
- Aired by VNTV.
- Program: VNTV Kheo Tay Hay Lam
- Title: Cách Làm Bánh Khoai Mì Nướng
- yuca (2 bag of frozen yuca)
- coconut strips
- egg (2)
- coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 butter (melt it by using microwave)
- tapioca flour (1 tbs)
How to make yuca cake?
- Egg + coconut milk + salt + condensed milk ==> mix them
- then + butter + yuca then mix again.
- then add tapioca flour
- Pre heat the oven at 450 degree for 10 minutes.
- Then bake the pre-cake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- *** use toothpick to check whether the cake ready or not.
Do you know what I've seen today? I saw a message, "No Farm, No Food", on the car's rear of my neighbor whom husband and wife are both medicine doctors.
Knowing how to cook is a way of money saving.
Vietnamese food... Chinese food... American food... Cantonese food... Southern food... healthy food... cooking techniques... cooking tips... recipe ideas... recipe videos...