- yuca (2 bag of frozen yuca)
- coconut strips
- egg (2)
- coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 butter (melt it by using microwave)
- tapioca flour (1 tbs)
How to make yuca cake?
- Egg + coconut milk + salt + condensed milk ==> mix them
- then + butter + yuca then mix again.
- then add tapioca flour
- Pre heat the oven at 450 degree for 10 minutes.
- Then bake the pre-cake for 35 – 40 minutes.
Baked Yuca Cake
Xem Banh Khoai Mi Nuong – Kheo Tay Hay Lam
Preparing your own food: saving money to buy a house or a new car, saving money for your kid's college fund, saving money for your retirement, saving money for a family vacation, paying off your debt, paying off your student loan,...
*****Plenty of reasons to cook your own dinner or to make your own food.*****
Video “Banh Khoai Mi Nuong” information:
- Presenter by Kim Ngoc & Mimi
- Aired by VNTV.
- Program: VNTV Kheo Tay Hay Lam
- Title: Cách Làm Bánh Khoai Mì Nướng
- *** use toothpick to check whether the cake ready or not.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)
www.EatOutBay.com | www.BeautySalonBay.com | www.CrystalNailDesign.com | www.MovieDeco.com | www.WorldSaving.com | www.WKMG.net