- 6 banana (slice them)
- 2 6-inch bread (tear them into pieces)
- 1 14-oz coconut milk (Savoy)
- 1 tbsp wine (rum/cooking wine/white wine/…)
- 2/3 cup fresh milk
- 1 bag vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter (melted it by microwave)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour (Gold Metal)
How to make fried banana cake?
- Large bowl = sliced banana + wine + 1 tbsp sugar = Mix well
Leave it in the fridge overnight or 2 to 3 hours
- Large bowl = coconut milk + milk + sugar + salt + vanilla sugar = Mix well
Add bread = Mix well
Add eggs = Mix well
Add flour + prepared banana but leave some for topping decoration later = Mix well
Add melted butter = Mix well
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray = Shake well
Add the rest of prepared banana on the top
Bake in the pre-heat oven at 385 degree F for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, turn the oven to broil to make the topping of the cake golden.
- If using silicon baking tray, do not need to spray cooking oil surrounding the tray.
- If using metal baking tray, need to spray cooking oil surrounding the tray.
- Before preparing bread and flour mixture, pre-heat the oven
- If don’t pre-heat the oven before place the mixture in, the cake will turn nasty.
Vao Bep Voi Xuan Hong – Banh Chuoi Nuong