(Vietnamese Style; Presented by Ms. Xuan Hong of Nha Trang Restaurant, California, U.S.A.)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bag vanilla
- 4 tbsp milk
- cooking oil
- 5 large eggs (separate egg yolk & egg white)
- Egg white: add 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, beat 10-15 minutes at medium speed;
- Egg yolk: 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 bag of vanilla, mix well
- Milk: get 4 tablespoon of milk, microwave 15 seconds
- Mix egg yolk + milk together.
- Oven: Preheat 400 degree
- Mix with egg yolk, 1 cup of cake flour, mix, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, mix, add 1/2 beaten egg white, mix well.
- Then add to another 1/2 beaten egg white.
- Firt 10 minutes, bake at 400 degree
- Next 10-15 minutes, continute baking at 375 degree