Banh Bong Lan Khong Dung Bot Noi – Xuan Hong – Sponge Cake Without Baking Powder
Welcome to learning how to cook center
(Vietnamese Style; Presented by Ms. Xuan Hong of Nha Trang Restaurant, California, U.S.A.)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bag vanilla
- 4 tbsp milk
- cooking oil
- 5 large eggs (separate egg yolk & egg white)
- Egg white: add 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, beat 10-15 minutes at medium speed;
- Egg yolk: 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 bag of vanilla, mix well
- Milk: get 4 tablespoon of milk, microwave 15 seconds
- Mix egg yolk + milk together.
- Oven: Preheat 400 degree
- Mix with egg yolk, 1 cup of cake flour, mix, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, mix, add 1/2 beaten egg white, mix well.
- Then add to another 1/2 beaten egg white.
- Firt 10 minutes, bake at 400 degree
- Next 10-15 minutes, continute baking at 375 degree
Do you know what I've seen today? I saw a message, "No Farm, No Food", on the car's rear of my neighbor whom husband and wife are both medicine doctors.
- Banh Chuoi Nuong - Xuan Hong - Baked Banana Cake (1.000)
- Banh Da Lon - Xuan Hong's Cooking - Sweetened Steamed Rice Cake (1.000)
- Banh Tam - Xuan Hong's Cooking (Steamed Yuca/Cassave Cake with Coconut Flakes) (1.000)
- Canh Ga Rang Muoi by Xuan Hong (Fried Chicken Wings...) (0.822)
- Ca Ngu Kho Khom by Xuan Hong (Tuna Fish & Pineapple...) (0.822)
- Cha Gio Chay - Xuan Hong (Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Rolls) (0.822)
- Bun Thit Nuong Chay - Xuan Hong (Vietnamese Grilled Vegetarian Meat with Vermicelli Noodle) (0.822)
- Tai Heo Ngam Dam - Xuan Hong (Pickled Pork Ears) (0.822)
- Che Sam Bo Luong - Xuan Hong (Ching Bo Leung) (0.822)
- Banh Trung Thu Nhan Dau Xanh - Xuan Hong - Mung Bean Mooncake (0.679)
- Chem Chép Lá Chanh (Mussels with Lime Leaves) (RANDOM - 0.079)