To make flan dessert, what do we need?
For flan, we need to have
- 2.5 cups milk
- 6 eggs
egg = use only 3 whole egg + 3 egg yolk.
- 1/2 cup
- 1 package of vanilla
- 1 tbsp rum wine (optional)
For caramel, we need to have
- 1/2 cup is used for flan.
- 2 tbsp room temperature water
How to make?
To make the caramel-coated,
- Pot = 3a + 6
- Cook with the low heat
- When the sugar is dissolved and turns to golden brown color, turn of the stove.
- Pour the caramel into a flan empty cup.
- Let them cool down.
To make a flan mixture,
- Boil the milk, add milk to a pot, cook until it’s boiled.
- Bowl = 2 + 3b + 4
- Whisk it (don’t mix too hard)
- When the milk is boiled, pour it in
- Mix well
- Get another large bowl, pass the mixture through the strainer
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-coated mold.
To bake the flan,
- Get a large tray
- Add hot water up to halfway of the mold
- Place flan molds in
- Place it into the oven
- Bake 20 – 45 minutes
- When it’s cooked, remove from the oven.
- Set a side to cool down.